STATIC ELECTRICITY from our body/hand could kill motherboard? is that true?? B'coz when I clean my motherboard I was touching itself , and then afterward , I turn on the Computer immediately and it won't boot . ( the the ALL FUN are spinning, Keyboard is lighting, also the mouse ) and then I tried to disconnect all peripherals ( HDD, RAM, DVD ROM) except the processor and then I turned on the system eventually the motherboard didn't beep anymore .. and then I asked my professor about it, then he said the motherboard may be ruined due to STATIC ELECTRICITY from my HAND.. I tried to pull down the motherboard and place it to non-conductor surface, and run the system but it's still not working .. I also checked all peripherals if I connected those correctly and I did .. ty .. HELP ..