So having got my assignment submitted this afternoon, (just found out I got 89% by the way!) I was kicking for something to do and came up with the idea to see if I could persuade Linux to run Office 2007 - It works well by the way! So then I thought what else can I try, then came up with the idea of trying steam... So I downloaded it, and then proceeded to install it... OK, so it installed, and then updated all well and good, and came up with the membership screen... So I made one up, just to test it for now.. That completed happily too... I now have steam installed and running in Linux... A couple of things I noticed: 1. It seems very quick so far, hehe 2. It would only update at 400kB/s, less than 10% my total download speed, maybe it was the steam servers though. So far so good. Tomorrows fun will include me doing the following: 1. symlinking my current steam directories to save me having to download all my games again. 1b. Adding my SSD to automount at boot, so it can find the symlinked folders. 2. Adding my real account once the above is done. 3. testing it with my games, and see how they respond to use - If they work at all. We'll soon find out. Looks encouraging so far, and wasted some time for me! :haha: More to come tomorrow.