Steam review

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelic00

This is just a quick review I'm going to create about Steam (made by Valve).

How expensive can having an account get?
--If you buy games the second you find them, very. I would try to limit yourself on how often you buy games and how soon you buy them after release. Games are usually $10-$50 on there, sometimes more depending on the game.

How often does it crash?
--I personally have never had it physically crash yet, but I have had my connection to the Steam server crash quite a bit.

How often does it just not work?
--About 99.9% of the time. The only time it doesn't work is when it's user-error, such as stopping certain services that support Executable files.

Is it frustrating? Confusing? Difficult?
--It takes a while to get used to if you've never used it before and are used to other programs such as Xfire (Chat only). Otherwise, it's extremely easy to use.

Does it reduce the fun-ness of games?
--Personally, I think not.

~Angel

Actually i think that it is almost true for me and most of my friends and even random people at my job who has been complaing to me, eventhough we dont have any connection with Steam at all.

I have written a mail to steam with several questions and all i got was the good old Thank You So Much and Write Again respons without just one single answer.
Lately my gamestats been reset every day, bad servers, loginerrors, achievements lost aso.

If anybody have any advise plz write. I have spend lots of money in there and dont wanna loose my games and contacts, but i dont really feel like supporting steam anylonger either.

-Mika

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back