TechSpot

Steam slashes 50% off Rockstar Collection

By Matthew
Apr 27, 2010
  1. With a new week comes a new bargain from Steam. Everyone's favorite digital game dealer has knocked 50% off its Rockstar Collection, which includes 13 of the developer's most popular titles. The complete list, alphabetically: Bully: Scholarship Edition, Grand Theft Auto, GTA 2, GTA 3, GTA IV, GTA: Episodes from Liberty City, GTA: San Andreas, GTA: Vice City, Manhunt, Max Payne, Max Payne 2, Midnight Club 2, and Wild Metal.

Read the whole story

2. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,387   +425

Oh for crying out loud. Steam needs to spread their big sales out over more time. I'm working a 3rd job to pay for all the games I've already bought from them during their sales! :p

3. Timonius

Timonius TS Guru Posts: 587   +34

Never mind that, I have to steal the Doctor's TARDIS to travel back in time to be able to play all these games.

4. I barely wanna buy hard copies of games anymore thanks to Steam. Besides the great sales, another caveat is not having to load discs or worry about scratching them.

5. tengeta

tengeta TS Enthusiast Posts: 632

Gah... that is hard to pass up

6. isamuelson

isamuelson TS Rookie Posts: 96

ARGH!!! AS IF I NEED TO SPEND ANY MORE MONEY!

Valve has GOT to stop doing this to me! ;)

7. Richy2k9

Richy2k9 TS Enthusiast Posts: 515

hello ...

*sniff* don't have enough money, no budget voted for gaming this month .... have still too many untouched console games & a few undownloaded steam games since last holiday sales.

but keep doing this, that's why i love the steamy site!

cheers!

8. gwailo247

gwailo247 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,105   +18

If you consider Liberty City Stories is 30 bucks in and of itself, that is such a good deal, but I have over half those games already, gotta think about this one. But like others, I've bought a bunch of games on sale and never finished any of them, and haven't really played half of them.

9. Matthew

Matthew TechSpot Staff Topic Starter Posts: 6,093   +86 Staff Member

Indeed, so is GTA IV, usually.

10. ET3D

ET3D TechSpot Paladin Posts: 997   +32

Not available to me, unfortunately. Or fortunately. :)

11. LGraves

LGraves TS Rookie Posts: 40

I got Vice City for $10 I was stoked until I realized that I can't change the resolution =x

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.