Steam slashes 50% off Rockstar Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew DeCarlo

With a new week comes a new bargain from Steam. Everyone's favorite digital game dealer has knocked 50% off its Rockstar Collection, which includes 13 of the developer's most popular titles. The complete list, alphabetically: Bully: Scholarship Edition, Grand Theft Auto, GTA 2, GTA 3, GTA IV, GTA: Episodes from Liberty City, GTA: San Andreas, GTA: Vice City, Manhunt, Max Payne, Max Payne 2, Midnight Club 2, and Wild Metal.

Of note, Grand Theft Auto IV is $7.50 again (75% off -- the first time on Steam since Christmas). It's also worth mentioning that Rockstar actually gives GTA and GTA 2 away as freebies and you can find information on how to get them (as well as other free classics) here. The Rockstar Collection usually costs $84.99, but it's $42.49 during this week's sale -- a total of $104.92 off if each title were purchased individually.

Permalink to story.

Oh for crying out loud. Steam needs to spread their big sales out over more time. I'm working a 3rd job to pay for all the games I've already bought from them during their sales! :p

Never mind that, I have to steal the Doctor's TARDIS to travel back in time to be able to play all these games.

I barely wanna buy hard copies of games anymore thanks to Steam. Besides the great sales, another caveat is not having to load discs or worry about scratching them.

hello ...

*sniff* don't have enough money, no budget voted for gaming this month .... have still too many untouched console games & a few undownloaded steam games since last holiday sales.

but keep doing this, that's why i love the steamy site!

cheers!

If you consider Liberty City Stories is 30 bucks in and of itself, that is such a good deal, but I have over half those games already, gotta think about this one. But like others, I've bought a bunch of games on sale and never finished any of them, and haven't really played half of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back