Stereo Mix issues

By asaphelps
Jan 29, 2010
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am trying to stream over justintv.com but am having issues regarding sound. I am using a pc with windows 7. I read that to do this i need Stereo Mix. I go to my sound icon and go to recording but stereo mix is not there. I have show disabled and unplugged devices on but I still don't see it. Currently I only use headphones which work just fine to hear things on my pc. For my options in sound under recording, I see Microphone - High Definition Audio Device, Line-in High Definition Audio Device, and Microphone - Logitech USB Headset (which I use). I got my computer a while ago and aren't totally sure what sound cards I have. I ran DXDIAG.exe to look at my sound devices. I saw my Logitech headphones, Speakers (High Definition Audio Device), and Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (High Definition Audio Device). I scanned my computer with software to see if I needed to update any drivers but they all appeared to be up to date.

So basically, I can't figure out why I can't get Stereo Mix to show so I can stream with sound.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.