TechSpot

Steve Jobs biopic to debut at the Sundance Film Festival next year

By Shawn Knight
Dec 4, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Sundance Institute has announced that jOBS, the biopic of Apple co-founder Steve Jobs, will premiere at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival on January 27, 2013. The film will be shown out of competition on the last night of the event...

Read more
  2. Darkshadoe

Darkshadoe TS Guru Posts: 549   +102

Seeing how the title of the movie is not in the article, can I assume it will be called "Dude, where is my Iphone"?
  3. Camikazi

Camikazi TS Enthusiast Posts: 343   +56

The named is in the first line, it is called jOBS.
    danhodge likes this.
  4. captaincranky

captaincranky TechSpot Addict Posts: 10,680   +880

No, it's going to be, "dude, where's my turtleneck"?
    Darkshadoe likes this.
  5. Darkshadoe

Darkshadoe TS Guru Posts: 549   +102

Thanks for pointing that out Camikazi. My eyesight is going..I'm getting old : (
  6. p51d007

p51d007 TS Booster Posts: 322   +47

To really do it justice...the theater should go dark, the curtain opens, then the word Jobs appears....then, make the audience WAIT 30 MINUTES before the movie actually begins LOL. Or only show 1/2 of it and make em wait til next year, pay another ticket price to REALLY see the rest of the movie ;)
  7. captaincranky

captaincranky TechSpot Addict Posts: 10,680   +880

I hope they show the lighter, more humorous side of Steve Jobs. He did some great stand up comedy routines. His iPhone joke punchline, "you're holding it wrong", made me laugh almost to the point of weeing myself
  8. TS-56336

TS-56336 TS Booster Posts: 577   +98

Kidding me? Why is Steve Jobs looks like Ashton Kutcher here?

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.