Stop:0x0000000A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kserijaro

Here is what error message is got :

A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

(then the three standard help lines)
-If this is the...
-Check to make ...
-If problem persists...

Technical information:
***Stop:0x0000000A(0x0280805,0x0000001C,0x00000001,0x80502002)

This is somehow related to this error message I got today starting the windows:

Name:ATKKBService.exe
The instruction at "0x77e76eb7" referenced memory at "0x0000001" could not be "read"

I am using Windows XP SP2,with Asus PK5 motherboard.
Yesterday I was using my PC completely normal and today this errors poped out.
Last Stop BSOD happened 5 days ago,and it involved nvidia driver part,which later
I fixed reinstalling the new driver posted on official Nvidia site. How to fix this?
Problem is that this Stop shows up randomly.Just before I posted this,15 minutes ticked off,and I got the Stop.Now it went about 30minutes+.I included minidump report.Thank you in advance!

Have you installed any hardware recently?
Especially in Windows XP, Hardware changes & the introduction of USB Mass Storage can trigger these random BSOD's. I used to have them too. Check to make sure your drivers are up-to-date.

I reformatted, and now it works like a charm.

Uninstall old drivers, then reinstall your new download.
If problem persists, go back to the old driver known to work.
This error message, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, is usually related to drivers... either when newly installed ones conflict with Windows XP Microsoft Updates, or because there are slight build differences in your installed device.
It can also be caused by too many antivirus programs in conflict with each other on your system. Use only one Antivirus, and two to four antispyware, but only one spyware actively screening.
The stop errors are merely the memory dump when Windows cannot work properly.
The "...could not be read..." usually happens when something is already shutting down.
If problem persists, you might want to run CCleaner to clean all the registry junk off your system.
And, still, it could be an infestation. So if all else fails, send us your HiJack This log.

Is there a way for me to update (uninstall or reinstall)that ATKKBService?I really dont know how to do it,and i think that is causing the problem.I didn't have any hardware changes.I recently updated Nvidia display drivers .Registry Clean Expert is telling all is fine as it is.This thing jump totally random. And allways my windows start with ATKKBservice error.As for AV software i am using Avast home,and i have Spybot teatimer against changes and intrusion.Can you link Hijackthis download?

Ok..I updated all the drivers and i found out that Gamers OSD was picking the problem up....So I reinstalled it,and BSOD disapered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back