STOP: 0x0000007B (0xF889F524, 0xc0000034, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a dell mini 9 with XP worked fine until one time tried to start it and got blue screen with the error

***STOP: 0x0000007B (0xF889F524,0xc0000034,0x00000000,0x00000000)

I have tried making bootable USB drive from the CD's that came with the computer and can now at least get to options to start in safe mode. But any options I choose keep bringing me back to the same error.

I have nothing on the laptop that I am worried about losing so a complete restore isn't out of the question but have been able to figure how to do that without a CD

Any information would be greatly helpful I have searched the error and haven't found this exact error code in dell or microsoft to try and work out a solution.

PS also says to run chkdsk /f but havent figured a way to get to a command prompt.

0x0000007B: INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE
Windows lost access to the system partition or boot volume during the startup process. Typical causes: Installing incorrect device drivers when installing or upgrading storage adapter hardware, or a virus.

Run > chkdsk /f > okay and it will tell you that it will run on the next boot so restart your PC and chkdsk /f should engage.

0x0000007B: INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE

Run > chkdsk /f > okay and it will tell you that it will run on the next boot so restart your PC and chkdsk /f should engage.

How do I run that I can only get blue screen. and nothing I try lets me get to chkdsk /f just keeps going to same error no matter what I try.

I can get to screens to run tests, set boot order, and screen to chose safe mode or start normally. The warranty expired 1/21/10. Any mode I start in takes me back to same error....even when I use bootable USB flash drive to start up.

ok havent fixed a thing on it. I can get into bios but not do much the only thing i can real edit is boot order. I dont know what else to try. We can not get to anywhere to run checkdisk. Any help will be greatly appercated. I have checked though google time and time again but have never found any solutions just people saying the same thing.

~Thezlehman

ok havent fixed a thing on it. I can get into bios but not do much the only thing i can real edit is boot order. I dont know what else to try. We can not get to anywhere to run checkdisk. Any help will be greatly appercated. I have checked though google time and time again but have never found any solutions just people saying the same thing.

~Thezlehman

Tell us about your system, i.e. is this prebuilt like a Dell?

Computer: 2004 Dell System Workstation Precision 470 running Windows XP
Problem: Blue Screen Code in addition to a Chassis Intrusion Error
Code: 0x0000007B (0xBA4C3524, 0x0000034)

Cleared Chassis Intrusion Error (I think). The computer will only show the "Windows XP is starting up" but the crashes. Its almost too fast to see. I cannot access the computer at all. Any Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back