Stop 0x000007B INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Each time I boot Windows Xp on my pc it displays this error message, Pls I need ur urgent advice on solving this problem thanks.

Seye said:
Each time I boot Windows Xp on my pc it displays this error message, Pls I need ur urgent advice on solving this problem thanks.

What did you install prior to get message on your system?
Can you boot okay into safe mode?

Thanks

First of all thanks for replying my post here, am most grateful. I had Windows Xp Service Park One, I was upgrading it to Service pack 2 until when I got a interrupted power supply at home.
I turned on the pc to boot to xp only to see the blue screen error. I also tried formating it all over again, It installed but when it gets to the final satge of installing Xp it stops.

I decided to remove the Harddisk and used another destop pc I had at home to reinstall Windows Unlimited, surprisingly it worked on that pc.SO I returned it to my own pc and restarted it, get to the point it askes to boot in save mode i tried it boots and reaches the blue screen again and restarts again. I also tried boot last worked configuration or so the same thing.

Each time it to boot xp the blue screen comes up again.
Am stuck pls help me here.

I got the "Stop 0x000007B INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE" error when I changed motherboard. It is a W2K system but the solution probably works for XP as well.

1. ****GET UBCD4WIN**** It's free.

2. Start your PC from the CD. Click Start - Programs - Registry Tools - FIX_hdc.

That´s all folks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back