Inactive Strange? I can't open task manager...help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry for my english, the problem is when i press ctrl+alt+del, the task manager didn't showing up....but when i go to system 32 and open the taskmgr.exe it's work...then i see the process here, i saw taskmgr.exe use memory usage like +-100,000k and then the memory usage back to +- 5,000k, then back to +-100,000k and to +- 5,000k, it's happen again and again.... and firefox.exe memory usage like +- 130.000k
i am so confused....i know if it's caused by virus there should be a message like "task manager has been disabled by your administrator"...but there's not, when i press ctrl+alt+del nothing happen...just nothing....
but before this happen, i just download a cheat injection program for "point blank" game and run that cheating program, when i open the point blank it's just crashes....now the game crashes randomly.....
i don't want to reinstall my system operation...it takes too long time....

thanx before...any help apreciated....

Welcome to TechSpot. There are malware infections that can cause loss of access to the Task Manager. So we need to have a look at what is going on in the system:

If you would like us to check the system for malware, please follow the steps in the Preliminary Virus and Malware Removal thread HERE.

When you have finished, leave the logs for review in your next reply .
NOTE: Logs must be pasted in the replies. Attached logs will not be reviewed.

Important!
Please do not use any other cleaning programs or scans while I'm helping you, unless I direct you to. Do not use a Registry cleaner or make any changes in the Registry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back