Stuck in endless BSOD loop

Hi guys.

I own a bought custom built desktop (had it for quite a few months now), and in recent weeks its slowly started to get more frequent BSOD's, though it's never been the most stable pc anyway..

Here's a rough date timeline with each BSOD BCCode:
25/2 - 1a
1/3 - a
2/3 - 1a
2/3 - 7a
7/3 - a
12/3 - a
12/3 - 24
15/3 - 1a
16/3 - 1a
17/3 - 1a

I looked for solutions a lot of times but they vary so much.. I did a disk check twice, all came out clean apparently, and today I followed a tutorial to use the "verifier" to check all drivers.
But that's where things got worse, once my pc restarted, and I log in, it crashes almost immediately every single time within 10-20 seconds... and always with a BCCode that I never seen before (c9), I also read some others hav issues after running the verifier, but im just baffled on how its screwed up my pc this bad by using it, and ive done nothing significant to my pc recently, no big installs or changes etc

I am currently stuck on safe mode to even write this (I cant seem to upload info files here either), doesn't crash on safe mode, but normal it always crashes...
So I'm stuck with a crippled pc and dont know why its stuck in this crash loop :/ help?

Attachments

• er 11.txt
    717 bytes · Views: 4
  • er 13.txt
    716 bytes · Views: 1
Try re-installing Windows fresh... this may help you identify the hardware failure if there is one

Well as it turns out I only had to turn off verifier to stop the loop, and the other issues are from bad ram which I'm getting replaced soon, tests confirmed it was the RAM

but thanks for your suggestion.

Back