Stuck winkey on windows 7 toshiba a200-1cr laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
RamiRx is on a distinguished road

Windows 7 ultimate 32
1 posts

RamiRx is online now Add to RamiRx's Reputation Report Post

winkey stuck on windows 7
I use Toshiba a200-1cr which came with vista but I made a clean windows 7 installation.

It was very challenging to acquire the missing drivers but i managed it.

the only problem is that winkey always pressed by the system therefore activating shortcuts so I have no way of using the keyboard since many letters associated with winkey

I doupt having worm or virus since I made scanning with uptodate AVG
I tried to create dword nowinkey and set it to one in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer
but still no result , i couldn't find the same path in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE therefore i had no way to create similar value

I made lots but I couldn't find similar problem

Thanks in advance

Rami

RamiRx is on a distinguished road

Windows 7 ultimate 32
1 posts

RamiRx is online now Add to RamiRx's Reputation Report Post

I use Toshiba a200-1cr which came with vista but I made a clean windows 7 installation.

It was very challenging to acquire the missing drivers but i managed it.

the only problem is that winkey always pressed by the system therefore activating shortcuts so I have no way of using the keyboard since many letters associated with winkey

I doupt having worm or virus since I made scanning with uptodate AVG
I tried to create dword nowinkey and set it to one in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer
but still no result , i couldn't find the same path in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE therefore i had no way to create similar value

I made lots but I couldn't find similar problem

Thanks in advance

Rami

I guess my keyboard driver need to be reinstalled since the problem is not triggered when i am in safe mode but i have no clue how to reinstall the driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back