TechSpot

Success!

By treetops
Sep 30, 2009
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My new rig works great! Though my brothers is still on the frits. This 800$ beast has thus far ran any game at max settings no problem and staying under 60c. I didn't know where the bragging section was so I posted here :). It plays crisis and age of conan like a breeze. My specs show a shotty detail of my system and heres a link to the actual parts for anyone interested.

http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic135092.html

:approve:

I had some problems at first like all systems, the crisis DEMO is very old and does not work well with new drives. After buying the game I now have no problems. The demo blue screened me. This case is ginormous.

THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP TECH SPOT! :grinthumb
  2. snowchick7669

snowchick7669 TS Maniac Posts: 698

Woo! :D

They dont have a beer smiley, but imagine it!
  3. Route44

Route44 TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 12,141   +31

Love the cpu and the motherboard. What was your experience like with the motherboard in set-up and did you have to update the BIOS at all.

What were the pros and cons of your case?

I'm jealous, by the way...:blackeye: :)
  4. treetops

treetops TS Evangelist Topic Starter Posts: 1,669   +59

I updated the bios just in case, however it says on the second displayed page upon booting to update to new dmi, which is something im trying to figure out. I dont have any problems atm so its not a big deal, the setup is easy to use, I did not oc, I really dont need too.

Heres my newegg review of the case

odd my control c and control v just stopped working :)
    well i am the 3rd review down on newegg and its listed as gargantuan!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811103010

there we go just had to restart my browser
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.