Sudden constant BOSD...

Hi I had my computer for about 2 years now, everything has been great with it. All of a sudden a week ago I got a BSOD and ever since then I have been getting them constantly. I even got them trying to go into safe mood. However after a few in a row the computer then works fine for a while. I also did a disk error checking and a Memtest both came up fine. I scanned for viruses and spyware using: malwarebytes, avast, and supper anti-spyware. All hardware in the computer is stock and I did not add any hardware or software for a long while. I also updates all drivers after it began with no improvement.

Please Help =\

My computer is a Emachines model: ET1831
Windows version: Windows 7 Service Pack 1, 6.1, build: 7601
CPU: GenuineIntel Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5400 @ 2.70GHz Intel586, level: 6
2 logical processors, active mask: 3
RAM: 4025729024 total
VM: 2147352576, free: 1954770944

This is the information I revived from WhoCrashed:

On Sun 12/18/2011 8:47:51 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\121811-16738-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x7CC40)
Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0x0, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF8800F16796F)
Error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver which cannot be identified at this time.

On Sun 12/18/2011 6:26:32 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\121811-16707-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x41287, 0x38, 0x0, 0x0)
Error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
Bug check description: This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred.
This might be a case of memory corruption. More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers, not because of faulty RAM modules.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver which cannot be identified at this time.

On Wed 12/14/2011 10:30:56 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\121411-57205-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x41287, 0x48, 0x0, 0x0)
Bug check description: This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred.
This might be a case of memory corruption. More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers, not because of faulty RAM modules.

On Tue 12/13/2011 8:45:59 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\121311-32479-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x41287, 0x7746463E, 0x0, 0x0)

On Tue 12/13/2011 12:58:38 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\121211-16504-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: hidclass.sys (HIDCLASS+0xD398)
Bugcheck code: 0xFC (0xFFFFF88002ED0398, 0x800000013792E121, 0xFFFFF80004094790, 0x0)
Error: ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY
file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\hidclass.sys
description: Hid Class Library
Bug check description: This indicates that an attempt was made to execute non-executable memory.
This might be a case of memory corruption. More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers, not because of faulty RAM modules. There is a possibility this problem was caused by a virus or other malware.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system which cannot be identified at this time.

On Tue 12/13/2011 12:58:38 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: hidclass.sys (HIDCLASS!HidNotifyPresence+0x790C)
Bugcheck code: 0xFC (0xFFFFF88002ED0398, 0x800000013792E121, 0xFFFFF80004094790, 0x0)
Error: ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY
file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\hidclass.sys
description: Hid Class Library
Bug check description: This indicates that an attempt was made to execute non-executable memory.
This might be a case of memory corruption. More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers, not because of faulty RAM modules. There is a possibility this problem was caused by a virus or other malware.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system which cannot be identified at this time.

This is a e Machines, and because you have checked the memory and C drive you could try reloading Windows 7 fresh. Do you have a restore partition on the hard drive? If you do, you could try doing a factory restore. If you have a CD or DVD for restoring the computer boot from that to begin the Windows install

Ok so the computer froze in the boot screen and didn't turn on for about 10 minutes. I haven't reinstalled windows because I'm sure it would freeze trying to do so (it freezes during system restores and even with the windows cd in). However then it randomly work fine again. Also when it froze, even in the boot screen, the screen is weird colors.

Do you think its hardware? And if chkdisk and memmtest are fine what could it be?

Yea this is what I was worried about. How would I be able to find out if one of these are causing the problem?
I really cant afford to buy a new computer right now. =(

I just got this error message today...
Problem: Video hardware error
Files that help describe the problem:
WD-20110323-0208.dmp
sysdata.xml
WERInternalMetadata.xml
View a temporary copy of these files
Warning: If a virus or other security threat caused the problem, opening a copy of the files could harm your computer.

So now it looks like all these weird programs are being installed on my computer. PuP Toolbar, Everest 2.0... I keep deleting them but they keep coming back. Iv used avast, malwarebytes, and super anitspyware but then they show up again a few days later

Back