TechSpot

Sunbelt software (kerio)

By turbo1
Nov 17, 2006
  1. hi howard,

i just installed a personal firewall that was downloaded from Trojan Pakes and other nasties preliminary removal instructions.the sunbelt software (kerio software) made my pc login.exe popping out with error meassage.my screen turns into blue & says fatal system error & some sort of numbers.i cant uninstall the kerio,its taking my system down everytime i log in to my pc.cant uninstall in safe mode either.pls help.

2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Boot into safe mode and do a system restore to before you installed Kerio.

Regards Howard :)

3. turbo1

turbo1 TS Maniac Topic Starter Posts: 353

is that turning off the system restore? & boot to normal window to uninstall the kerio?

4. howard_hopkinso

No, don`t turn system restore off, if that`s what I wanted you to do I would`ve said so.

Boot into safe mode, and go to system restore, pick a restore point to before you installed Kerio.

5. turbo1

turbo1 TS Maniac Topic Starter Posts: 353

oh,yes,am sorry.am thinking bout the Start>Control panel>System.where in fact it should be done in all programs>accessories>system tools.ha ha,my apology.sometimes & get confused when in a hurry.am in normal window now....thanks howard

6. howard_hopkinso

No problem mate, I`m glad your problem is solved.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.