Surprisingly poor PC performance

So, I've been having this is issue for a while now and there are many symptoms, but I don't know what it's all pointing at.
First things first, specs. I may not be able to provide the whole thing, but I'll try.
motherboard: ASUS P8P67 rev 3.1
CPU: Intel Core i7-2600 @ 3.4GHz
GPU: nvidia GTX Titan
hard drives: 2TB SSHD Seagate, OCZ-Vertex3 128GB.
RAM: Kingston, 8GB

I wonder if I missed anything crucial. now, for the problems. I run windows 7 ultimate 64x. on boot it starts using up to 3GB of RAM. I put it to sleep and when I wake it up (not shut down/reboot) it eats not more than 1.5GB (usually around 800mb-1200mb). I tried to find a memory leak but either I did it wrong, or just it wasn't the problem in the first place - I haven't found anything. but, I find it weird that sfc.exe takes the most of the ram in my performance thingy in task manager. afaik, that's main process of immunet antivirus.
also, I get bsod from time to time with 0x0000004F or something error code. I'm not sure if I remembered the code correctly. after that I've got to replug my ssd or the pc doesn't detect it. maybe it's a power problem. here also goes the fan that seems to be scratching something sometimes and a fan that seems to be underpowered and has dangerously low spinning speed, as reported by mother board.
other than that my video games don't run all too well with skyrim and a couple of mods lagging on ultra settings and gta 5 also not keeping up at 60fps at all times at maxed out settings. and I thought that these specs were enough for 1200p and 60fps? maybe I've been wrong in that regard and just expected miracles from my pc.
also, rendering one 5-minute video to wmv with sony vegas 13 take about half an hour. I assumed that might be normal, but just checking. vegas also cuts off sound devices for a sec which can be really annoying, and I have googled that.
what also wrong is that my keyboard doubletaps t. I don't know if that's the os's microlag that creates the doubletap or physical defect of my hands or keyboard.

these problems may be unrelated and I look forward to solving at least a couple of them. thank you in advance!

right,

0x0000004F error is from a device or hardware conflict. check the device manager for driver errors or conflicts.

Keyboard happening on only one key is a hardware issue, not software or it would happen with other keys.

FPS - you are probably over estimating your hardware if you want to run those on max settings and 60fps. (you would be surprised at what you need for max settings gaming).

Get command prompt and enter CLEANMGR
then runas /user:administrator cmd (enter its passsword)
and in the new window, run CLEANMGR again

also TASKLIST /SVC will show system services active

Back