Sys issues or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know hat to do.My comp is full of problems that I can't solve so I'm asking for some help.
So :

This is what my desktop looks like.It has a twin one to the right side of my screen. This part above this tekst is not vissible on my screen,but if I go over to it with my mouse then is closes all aplications curently running.!!'??
then,

When opening the task manager I can see a window on the task bar and in the sys tray there is a CPU usage but nothing on the desktop,the window where you control the processes is not showing no matter what,and I can only close it by clicking close on the cpu usage!!

When oppening Mozilla it takes about 2 min to open and when it finaly does,the surfing is practicly slowed to a crawl,and it doesn't open 50 % of the pages.
My complete system is slow as s...!!
I had NOD 32 and sygate personal firewall.AN a trojan got through(don't remember which one).Afther that I removed them and started the next programs: s&d,ad aware,spywerblaster,Reg. Mechanic,cc cleaner,tuneup utilities,I defragmented C & D partitions,started a Trojan remover.Instaled Bitdefender and cleaned everithing with it(all possible actions that it provides)All of these programs found some stuff and removed it.When I run them now they don't find annything. I also used Malwer removal tools and some rootkit removals aswellmfound nothing.I installed smart defrag, advanced windows care personal & advance windows care. Instaled Minimem 1.1 and stil no progress.

This is my system config.

If there is annybody who can give me some avice based on what I have written ,(except Format C) I would

Pictures are in My galerie on this site

Well, first of all, you have too may antivirus/malware/spyware/rootkit softwares installed at the same time. It is one thing to run online scanners, it is another to have too many installed on your system because they will conflict with each other resulting in issues such as you have expressed.

You have NOD32 but you also installed BiDefender (unless you meant for online scanning only). The rule is: router, one anti-virus, one firewall, and one anti-spyware (though there are those that would argue that you don't need the latter two; me, I like the layerd affect with router, NOD32, Online Armor firewally, and SUPERAntispyware).

NOD32 is an excellent antivirus and though Sygate is old many people still use it. Do you have a router?

I would uninstall BitDefender, tuneup utilities, Reg. Mechanic - when you mess with the registery you need to be very careful - and a few others. Then run chkdsk in your Run box, defrag, and scan with Nod32.

There are other things you may want to try but this is enough for now. You may find that you'll need to reformat but that is usually the last step.

Thnx for the reply.

It's like this I did not install all of these programs at once.I've been putting them one at a time and removing them after they scaned !After all that I then installed bitdef.
as the only protection.But I will try your solution out!::)

No nothing to turn off

It just tries to repair Task Manager (and others)

You can run it (fully) without concern

OK!

I resolved most of my problems and now I only have avg,and each time I scan it finds Adware.Roguesuspect which I cant remove(pic Scan)
And I strted exterminte it (pic scan exter) an it found the thing from thepic but cant remove it Anny ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back