TechSpot

System Crashing while Browsing Explorer

By Dynon07
Feb 25, 2009
  1. My computer will work fine if I am using the internet, or playing a game. However if I open My Computer, or begin browsing the start menu or files in explorer it will crash.

I am new to these forums, so I apologize if I am posting this in the wrong place. I attached a copy of the error log for reference. The first is the error log message and the second was labeled information as a savedump.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x10000050 (0xe7325000, 0x00000000, 0xba15d8d6, 0x00000001). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini022509-04.dmp.

Error code 10000050, parameter1 e7325000, parameter2 00000000, parameter3 ba15d8d6, parameter4 00000001.

2. raybay

raybay TS Evangelist Posts: 7,241   +9

What is your brand, model, and configuration.
    It appears you have a memory issue, but that memory dump could be caused by the failure of something else. You may simply just not have enough working memory, so tell us more.

3. Dynon07

Dynon07 TS Rookie Topic Starter

Well actually I think I may have fixed my problem, upon examining my error logs more I found this error directly after the initial error I reported. I haven't crashed since I removed the following malware below. I'll list my system information if maybe I got lucky and just didn't get a few crashes. Spybot and the virus protection program I paid for did not locate this malware, but Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware has found 2 viruses that seriously were harming my computer, the Zafi32 worm, and I guess the thing listed below. So hopefully this helps another person having the same problem.

The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
    tdmbbvnu

I have an Intel Core 2 Quad Q 6600 @ 2.4 ghz
    4 GB of Corsair Dominator Ram
    Windows Xp Professional Service Pack 3
    2 ATI Radeon 2900 XT Viper 1 GB Cards

4. Sharam

Sharam TS Rookie Posts: 509

5. mflynn

mflynn TS Rookie Posts: 2,655

I can tell you for 100% sure you are still infected with multiple Malware and badly!

Get the logs posted!

Mike

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.