TechSpot

System error, BCCode 1000000e

By emanuelesime
Mar 23, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Mark56

Mark56 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,889

From the three minidumps, two point at the Siemans Step7 driver but the third names lsass.exe. This file is responsible for authentication of users but it is prone to attack from the internet and may be infected. Do a search for this file and if you find it anywhere other than the Windows\System32 folder it is Malware.

Let me know what you find.

2. emanuelesime

emanuelesime TS Rookie Topic Starter

RAM??

Thanks a lot, now i'll try to search the file! in the first two dump files, it's a RAM problem?
    Thanks

3. emanuelesime

lsass.exe

I also found the file lsass.exe in the folder C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386, but i don't think it's a malware! what do you think?

Emanuele

4. Mark56

Mark56 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,889

In that i386 file it will just be a copy and nothing to worry about.

I would now have a close look at the Siemans software and make sure it is all up to date. It may help to uninstall the software/drivers and reinstall the most up to date versions.

Run this guide to test the memory for possible faults and then use the hard drive diagnostics to test the drives.

5. emanuelesime

Thanks

Thank you very much. I'll check everythink in the next hours and i'll let you known something about it!