System Error Event id 1003

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I built this computer 2 years ago. It gave me a BSOD back then. I just upgraded the CPU, Motherboard, put in 2 new sticks of ram. And got a new HDD as the old one started making stupid noises that didnt sound good.

I have been still getting the BSOD errors at random times. It then goes into a physical memory dump

So I bought 2 new ram ddr2 sticks and put them in and took out the old ram. Still the same problem. so I took out the new sticks of ram and put in the old sticks of ram and still the same problem.

I put all 4 sticks of ram in and still the same problem so I am quite sure it is not a ram issue. I am not tech savy so if there is a way to post on here the error or somthing that you guys can sift through and let me know which device is being retarded that would be helpful.

Video graphics driver or hard ware failure, ethernet hardware or driver failure, modem or driver failure... disable existing drivers and installing new one afterward sometimes help.s

Is there a way i can give you guys a log or somthing for you to look at that can show me which one it is because that is a big list of problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back