System is showing an unfamiliar pop up message

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am using a toshiba satelitte laptop computer. This message will pop up randomly when using my laptop could anyone tell me what it means or how to get rid of it???

(message title) EVR Fullscreen Window: Bad Image

(contents) Exception Processing Message 0xc000007b Parameters 0x75C6023C
0x75C6023C 0x75C6023C 0x75C6023C

I was not running any media player or anything of the sort when the message was displayed. however I am using google chrome the new web browser?

wdj by default installation runs at system startup to enable the remote control for example. that doesn't mean you have to start any mediaplayer thingy.
and, are you running vista? can you provide a little more information?
did everything work ok before you installed the new browser? uninstalled it for cross checking?

yes everything was looking good before the new browser i have not had the time to unistall it but i have been messing with startup programs. otherwords what i want to run and what i dont possible i could have disabled a startup program that i should not have?

not easy to say since I don't know what your computer requires to startup or what it does not.
if you use system restore feature try to restore at a point before your changes. and you should try uninstalling the new browser to make sure it doesn't give you the troubles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back