System Recovered from a Serious error

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,
i have this error when i open my laptop today. before this got bluescreen but i ignore that.it nothing happen.
the error is:
the system has recovered from a serious error
a log of this error has been created
when click here to see the data error report:
BCCode:1000000a BCP1:0044005C BCP2:0000001C BCP3:00000001 BCP4:004FAD30 OSVer: 5_1_2600 SP:2_0 Product: 256_1

report details:
this error report include: information regarding the condition of Microsoft windows when the problem occurred, the operating system version and computer hardware in use and the Internet protocol address of your computer.

when i restart the laptop.. i got same error but different BCCode.i can not open the program except my computer.i can not check my event log.start> run also does not have.in my start program just have my document. I don't what to do. pls help me

hi,
i can not open the program except my computer.i can not check my event log.start> run also does not have.in my start program just have my document. I don't what to do. pls help me

I would say that you've encountered a trojan programs, that is a program that you (user) launched and later on will start performing their malicious actions to your system. The quoted above from yours is the indication that your system may be infected already. I would suggest that you start formatting your disk and get installed a new clean OS.

I wouldn't rule out hardware totally IMO

Aiznu, I would suggest running a memtest scan on your RAM before deciding to format the drive. No point going through all that work and then having the same issues.

Memtest instructions can be found here

Let me know how you get on :)

Have you tried safe mode (F8) at boot up time. If that works try a system restore to an earlier date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back