TechSpot

T-Mobile describes first day offering iPhone as "gangbusters"

By Rick
Apr 15, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. T-Mobile says most of its 3,000 stores were overrun on Friday by droves of customers eager to obtain unlocked iPhone 5, iPhone 4S and iPhone 4 smartphones. "Today has been gangbusters for T-Mobile," CMO Mike Sievert told AllThingsD. In another interview,...

Read more

2. soldier1969

soldier1969 TS Booster Posts: 244   +43

People are tired of paying $100+ a month for one smart phone line. Although I wouldn't go with T mobile or have an Iphone, been there done that. $50 a month for all that does sound good. A shift to this needs to happen on all carriers.

3. veLa

veLa TS Evangelist Posts: 707   +168

I have AT&T and a Galaxy phone. I enjoy the coverage but hate the prices and lack of unlimited data. When the S4 comes out I'm considering changing to T-Mobile but I don't know if I can deal with having crappy service.

4. Axiarus

Axiarus TS Addict Posts: 218   +92

You act like T-Mobile still has crappy service. They are not the same company they used to be three, two, or even one year ago.

5. veLa

veLa TS Evangelist Posts: 707   +168

I'm just saying man, grab a coverage map of each and place the two next to each other. T-Mobile might be stronger than ever but they aren't stronger than the big dogs.