TechSpot

T-Mobile describes first day offering iPhone as "gangbusters"

By Rick
Apr 15, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. T-Mobile says most of its 3,000 stores were overrun on Friday by droves of customers eager to obtain unlocked iPhone 5, iPhone 4S and iPhone 4 smartphones. "Today has been gangbusters for T-Mobile," CMO Mike Sievert told AllThingsD. In another interview,...

Read more

2. soldier1969

soldier1969 TS Booster Posts: 244   +43

People are tired of paying $100+ a month for one smart phone line. Although I wouldn't go with T mobile or have an Iphone, been there done that. $50 a month for all that does sound good. A shift to this needs to happen on all carriers.

3. veLa

veLa TS Booster Posts: 530   +88

I have AT&T and a Galaxy phone. I enjoy the coverage but hate the prices and lack of unlimited data. When the S4 comes out I'm considering changing to T-Mobile but I don't know if I can deal with having crappy service.

4. alcarin2030

alcarin2030 TS Enthusiast Posts: 109   +13

You act like T-Mobile still has crappy service. They are not the same company they used to be three, two, or even one year ago.

5. veLa

veLa TS Booster Posts: 530   +88

I'm just saying man, grab a coverage map of each and place the two next to each other. T-Mobile might be stronger than ever but they aren't stronger than the big dogs.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.