TechSpot

T-Mobile will pay up to $650 per line for you to switch to their network

By Shawn Knight
Jan 9, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. Just days after T-Mobile’s John Legere crashed AT&T’s private party at CES (and was subsequently tossed out by security), the CEO took the stage during his company’s press conference to confirm rumors that T-Mobile will pay the early termination fee...

Read more

2. Yep..lets just throw money at customers..cuz that what they want; they don't want good and reliable phone service. Do they? cuz obviously they're not getting it since the money was never used to improve the network.

3. That's a legitimate concern, let's hope that as they get more customers they also improve their coverage. As of now, that's the only thing that's keeping me from going with T-mobile.

4. treeski

treeski TS Evangelist Posts: 962   +205

I don't know anything about how good/bad T-Mobile's service is, but they did just buy a range of spectrum from Verizon, so things might improve...

5. EClyde

EClyde TS Guru Posts: 710   +182

I don't trust guys that wear headsets and prance around the stage. That doesn't mean this won't work out though. Ugly shirt

6. Khanonate

Khanonate TS Booster Posts: 126   +15

Never had any problem with T-Mobile.

7. I've had T-Mobile for years, never had any issues. Also anyone complaining about their coverage. They're like one of the only provide whose phones work in Europe normally as in the USA and don't charge extra to use them there.