TechSpot

TabCo reveals itself as Fusion Garage, unveils Grid 10 tablet

By Shawn Knight
Aug 15, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. The proverbial cat has been let out of the bag as it has been revealed that mystery company TabCo is actually Fusion Garage, makers of the defunct JooJoo tablet. Theā€¦

Read the whole story
  2. I smell EPIC fail ! :)
  3. for same price as apple ipad2. who's going to buy expensive fusion?
  4. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.......hahahahahahaha

sure you are definitely swimming up river against a major current with an hard tied behind your back with a statement like that
  5. spydercanopus

spydercanopus TS Guru Posts: 802   +87

There was just an article on here or neowin showing that Bing was actually more accurate. I must say I haven't missed google since making the move a few weeks ago.
  6. OS is one of the hardest thing to do right, so instead of just taking a stable OS and just reskin it, they decided to create a brand new one, that is not compatible with any of the app stores, and the chances of getting support is between none and zilch.

EPIC FAIL...
  7. 1977TA

1977TA TS Rookie Posts: 90

Looks like they tried to combine windows and android os's. Like everyone else has said, EPIC fail +1

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.