Inactive Task Manager: iexplorer.exe *32, chrome.exe *32 and many others

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having huge trouble with this at first it starte dout just showing iexplorer.exe *32 and i thought nothing of it as it was lagging my computer to the extreme cpu usage was hitting 100% and ram was hitting 80% (8gbs of ram)

I turned my computer off a few times by holding down my poewr button for 6 seconds and this just improved it until i logged in and about an hour into use it would start again, when i opened up taskmanager to check what it was i noticed that regular chrome.exe didnt have the "*" so alarm bells rang and i tried ending all of thier process trees and setting them to low priority while i looked for a solution.

I have found this forum read through the whole 5 step guide downloaded all that i need except for the DDS by sUBs which just kept going to a blank page without a dl.

im currently running scans now and they're taking forever, im guessing this is somesort of trojan, even though i have downloaded nothing harmful i would just like to get rid of this and would love it if someone could help me out.

My avast scan is currently at 59% and im afraid i'm going to have to stop it and carry it on in the morning and my malware bytes has detected 1 threat while avast has detected 3.

If anyone out there is willing to help this poor lad out then please do, my last computer was trashed by a scumbag repair man when i took it to him, he did nothing but erase everything from it and reinstall windows and then the problem persisted some how lol.

TL;DR:
Some sort of trojan in my rootkit or some XXXX (Language deleted) taskmanager showing various programs with "*32" at the end of them and need someone to help pl0xx

I'll be glad to help you after I see the logs.

Please explain more clearly the problem with DDS. . It would be best if you don't scan with Avast while I'm helping you.
============================================
My Guidelines: please read and follow:
  • Be patient. Malware cleaning takes time. I am also working with other members while I am helping you.
  • Read my instructions carefully. If you don't understand or have a problem, ask me. Follow the order of the tasks I give you. Order is crucial in cleaning process.
  • If you have questions, or if a program doesn't work, stop and tell me about it. Don't try to get around it yourself.
  • File sharing programs should be uninstalled or disabled during the cleaning process..
  • Observe these:
    [o] Don't follow directions given to someone else
    [o] Don't use any other cleaning programs or scans while I'm helping you.
    [o] Don't use a Registry cleaner or make any changes in the Registry.
    [o] Don't download and install new programs- except those I give you.
Threads are closed after 5 days if there is no reply.
===================================================
Pleas watch your language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back