Task manager problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive had the same problem, and another techspot thread said "Take a look at this thread (https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic17297.html) and follow the instructions exactly. Once that is done post your hijack this log back here as a .txt file attachment and we'll diagnose and fix your problem." ( I cant find the thread now so i hope someone her could help) thankx for your time BH. Im unsure on how to add an attachement on these fourums if anyone could hel;p me that would be great cheers.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

I have moved your post to it`s own thread.

Go and read this thread HERE, then post a HJT log as an attachment into this thread.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of bum_haggis only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Cheers for the help Howard_H, I noticed the paperclip at last =P cheers again BH. Yesterday ran through the whole process on that thread you mentioned, it seems to have sped the computer up, but still no task manager.

Your system is absolutely riddled with various trojans, worms etc.

Very Important: Before deciding whether you should clean or reformat your system, go and read this thread HERE and decide what it is you want to do.

If after reading the above, you wish to clean your system, do the following.

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Also, let me know the results of the AVG Antirootkit scan.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of bum_haggis only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back