Team Fortress 2 50% off, now available for Mac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew DeCarlo

Staff

If you've been eagerly awaiting the arrival of Team Fortress 2 for OS X, then Valve's got good news for you. As part of "The Mac Update" today, the cartoonish class-based first-person shooter is now available for Mac. What's more, the game can be played entirely free of charge on both Mac and PC until June 13 and if you decide to purchase the title, it's currently priced at only $9.99, which is 50% off. Also, if you play TF2 on a Mac before June 13, you'll get a pair of in-game earbuds (seen in the video below).

Despite the name of the patch, Windows gamers have no reason to feel excluded from the affair. Everything except the earbuds is also available to PC gamers. Other patch changes included an overhauled main menu and added help to the loadout, backpack and crafting screens. There's also a new training mode, an offline practice mode with map support for Koth and Dustbowl, and opening your character loadout will now go to your future class if you've requested a class change but haven't respawned yet.

Permalink to story.

I tried that game but I didn't think it was too fun. I don't see why everyone is crazy about it.

kg363 said:
I tried that game but I didn't think it was too fun. I don't see why everyone is crazy about it.

I thiought the same when I first got the orange box but its been soo updated since its just plain awesome! does depend on server and amount of players, the more players the more fun!

What platform are you playing it on?

burty117 said:
I wish they would make a TF2 movie! I would buy it!
I totally agree. Their trailers are better than most movies coming out of Hollywood these days!

You americans should start playing the games not egoisticly and then you would know what fun in TF 2 means when you cooperate with your teammates to get the victory.

LOL, im not american but dude WHAT EVER

on subject i think its a bit boring game, but happy for those who like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back