Enable Windows 10's Hidden "God Mode"

I've known about this for a while and it can be the most useful thing ever! If you just can't be bothered to trawl trough control panel open this up and what your looking for is already there! good stuff.

Last edited:
Mmm sort of neat, for one thing you can access everything in a single click, although there is no option you can't access with a couple of clicks so it kinds of loose its neatness :p

Makes it a little more like OSX's system preferences, so I'm all for it. Why the heck isn't it available as a standard option though? Seems stupid, but thanks for showing it I had no idea.

There are a lot more of these folders. These are all of which I know(n is network, but that name changes automatically in windows explorer.

godmodes.png

I combined all that them of in one archive:

http://www.mediafire.com/?mdkd2lzndiz

(it's just an archive with folders, if you extract it you'll see configuration icons)

These were originally meant for developers.

I came across this the other day playing around with Stumble but haven't done anything with it. Although the site I found it on said it may screw with windows vista. Something about not being able to open the folder this is saved in without crashing explore.exe, so if its saved on your desktop you are kinda screwed :p.

I've tried these on 7x64 and works like a charm ...... i guess i can give few tips to our new IT Admin (the post once i occupied;)) and show him he still need to learn few tricks lol

Wow, thanks for the great tip! I have heard that you can enable "Robo Mode" on Windows 7, which is like God Mode, but more powerful, can anyone here tell me how to enable Robo Mode on my new rig?

Guest said:
Wow, thanks for the great tip! I have heard that you can enable "Robo Mode" on Windows 7, which is like God Mode, but more powerful, can anyone here tell me how to enable Robo Mode on my new rig?

Never heard of robo mode..

When I read the title the first thing I thought of the God mode in Doom...but for Windows. Yeah I know.

I use this alot makes stuff easy to get too, even though most of it doesn't bring you directly to where the settings can be changed. Some navigating is required, but it is better than being lost in the control panel.

On my old rig I voice activated Robo mode by leaning in really close to the PC speaker and constantly chanting GZZZ, GZZZ, GZZZ, GZZZ, GZZZ, GZZZ. Once Robo Mode is activated, your rig will announce "Access Granted, Welcome to Robo Mode". You can then use your rig to remote control your garden hose attachments.

I wish the writer of the article would put "may crash Windows Vista" in the beginning of the article, guess what: I saved it on my desktop. Curses.

I solved it this way:

1. Hit ctrl+alt+del and select Task Manager.
2. At the top of Task Manager, highlight File, and select “New Task (Run…)”. This will open up the Run window.
3. In the Run window, type “cmd”. This will open the Command Prompt.
4. If you put the folder on your desktop, type “cd C:\Users[Your Username Here]\Desktop”.
5. Type “rd “ then hit Tab until the folder name appears. Then hit enter. This removes the folder
6. Type in “cd C:\Windows\System32”.
7. Type in “shutdown –r” in order to restart your computer.

Hope it helps.

Ah, one of the benefits of using a closed-source operating system --
many of its modes and secrets are hidden from users by the benevolent
vendor. People running Linux have all this, and more, available to them --
it just takes a little knowledge.

Back