Tech Tip of the Week: Resizing Windows 7's Taskbar Thumbnail Previews

I'm feeling so old now... though nice tech tip, I usually don't mind this but this is a good one.

Would love a how to manually do this without the program =)

@Guest, read the last part of the tip, where it says "did you know?." We felt compelled to talk about the developer of this and other similar tweaking utilities.

@Julio, if (from the techspot homepage) you click the title of the article instead of clicking "Continue reading our techtip of the week" you do not see the "Did you know" section, hence Guest not knowing where the twelve years old part came from.

If you click only on the title, the message, "Continue reading our Tech Tip of the Week," still appears at the bottom of the abbreviated article. Guest probably just overlooked it.

Actually I couldn't get used to the iconized taskbar and quickly switched back to my usual, evil ways and unhid the labels and made my pretty 'old school' taskbar buttons. Plus it seemed too much like a mac. I just need to read what the eff is on there, saves time when u have a smaller screen and don't do the slightly annoying aero peek feature imo.

Back