TechSpot gaming meet-up: Join us this Saturday + Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew DeCarlo

Staff
With the weekend rapidly approaching, we figure it's about time to announce our second official gaming get-together. Like the first event, the game of choice is Team Fortress 2 and it will be hosted on our server (72.233.113.250:27015) this Saturday, May 22 at 6pm EST.

Read the whole story

Wish I could come, but I'll be celebrating my anniversary with my girlfriend. Hope you all have fun though!! I'll try to make it to the next round.

Great - I missed the first one because I was doing volunteer work. This time I'll be out whitewater rafting. Obviously weekends are not the best for me. Maybe next time could try a weeknight? ;)

Agreed with Reloader2, if posted on steam it could tell us all what time in our home country's.

Also think you should give the prize to Rasta211 already, after meeting him last time, he is INSANE!
=P

(...Seriously)

awesome, I don't have Team Fortress 2 will there be other meet up? How about a Counter Strike Source meet up :D that would bee soooo awesome!!

what are the rules for this game play time
start time stop time
list of maps we require
my suggestion is too look at other servers to see a good list of rules to apply
this is my fav server
174.137.54.202:27015 ya its a tf2 server and it's 2 fort only but the rules we applied are very general and work

signed
.n00bz. IGOR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back