TechSpot gear

By Ranger12
Jul 27, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. I need a TechSpot t-shirt, coffee mug, mousepad, and various other items that are easily branded. Has anyone proposed this idea before? I would def buy a t-shirt or something assuming it was reasonably priced and I could feel good about promoting a good organization.
  2. Julio Franco

Julio Franco TechSpot Editor Posts: 6,510   +308

A few years ago I tried a couple merchandise services to create some TechSpot gear. I was mostly interested about T-shirts and caps. I received the samples and unfortunately on both counts the quality was subpar so I decided against it.

Maybe it's time to revisit that decision? :)
    DragonMasterJay likes this.
  3. Zen

Zen TechSpot Paladin Posts: 938   +43

Looks like we got the coffee mug handled!

[​IMG]

Now we just need some coffee, I swore I saw a Starbucks around here some where! :)
  4. bobcat

bobcat TechSpot Paladin Posts: 688   +67

Here I’ve had a go at a couple of designs for T-Shirt or T-S or TS. :)

The first one is the standard plain.

[​IMG]

But personally I prefer one with buttons and especially a pocket, which I find very useful for carrying a pen, piece of paper, comb, pack of sigs, even a memory stick. The logo is less conspicuous.

[​IMG]

Finally, those that go for style and something more formal may find the one below appealing.

[​IMG]

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.