TechSpot Mobile forum down?

MrBlkfx1

I was browsing the website via my phone. I tried to open up the forum list and it didn't work. I have a screenshot attached to show what I am talking about.

Am I the only one experiencing this problem? Is this a site problem or just my lame android browser?

Sorry If this is already a known issue.

Attachments

• SS Techspot Mobile.jpeg
    SS Techspot Mobile.jpeg
    44.7 KB · Views: 6
The mobile forum has been down since we switched platforms a few months ago. The developers working on getting it back up, but stabilizing the desktop side of things has taken priority. However, the forum link on the mobile front page should bring you to the desktop board, so that will be fixed. Thanks for the feedback!

For now we don't support the forum in the mobile version because of the move to XenForo. The link shouldn't have been there. Updated it to point to the regular desktop forum.

Thanks for reporting this!

I have been wondering about this as well. I work on a farm so I typically view the website on my phone more often than on my desktop. Hope the mobile forum and commenting system come back soon. If they dont...well, I'm not going anywhere so no rush. haha

Thanks, the forums are still a work in progress. I hope I can deliver them soon!

Back