Telemarketers are ATTACKED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"because of "overwhelming positive response to recent media events, we are unable to take your call at this time."

Ha :haha: I say they got what was coming to them. Only thing that would be better would be to call the guys who are in charge of these operations at home, during dinner, and in the middle of the night, and on sunday when they are sleeping in....

Or maybe we should just take them and.... naa thats just too aweful to mention. Man I really hate telemarketers.

Umm, no I don't think it's too extreme, Poertner. They call at such obnoxious times that I have no problem with the concept of torturing them to death. Some amendments to the constitution aren't really necessary.:p

I reallly enjoy my Caller ID. When I see that it's "Out of Area" (different Caller IDs use different terms) I open the line for a few seconds so they get billed for the call, then I hang up.

That is a good idea Tarkus. 95% of the time I do not answer the phone because of these people. I miss some calls because of it, though usually I'll check the caller ID.

You know, these people might not really deserve what they got considering they are just employees of the company and doing what they do to put food on the table, but the thing is if your a drug dealer and you know what your doing is wrong then you shouldn't be doing it. That goes for the employees AND the people that own these companys.

These companys are no better than email spammers. They are worse actually because they call your home. An email isn't forced on you while your sitting at lunch, or entertaining friends or playing video games. A phone call is, and they have no right to call you unless it is for a good reason. You might say well you dont HAVE to answer the phone, but frankly if you say that you need a wake up call. The fact is people do have to answer the phone if they dont want to miss an important call, a friend calling, a business call, etc. Our phones are private, and you don't just barge in on private matters. If you want to sell something, do it at a store.

This shows how much creativity people lack these days. Just look at the TV. The insane shows we see. Telemarketing companys are no different because they result to calling you at home, even at hours when they aren't supposed to be allowed, when if they had a bit of sense they could think of some better marketing ideas which didnt violate your privacy.

I hate to say it, but I am all for what has been happening. Give those telemarketers hell and maybe they will think twice about ever applying for a job like that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back