Temperatures for PC

terry5880

Hi all quite new to posting . but i got everest and temperatures are reading cooling fan cpu 2.3 ,, h/d temp 29 ... gpu tempreture 61 gpu is Nvidea Gforce00GTS ,,, cpu core1 36 ,,, temp cpu 26 ,,, motherboard 46 motherboard is ASUS PK5PL ...
please could you let me know if these are ok as not to sure on gpu cpu and motherboard temperatures , thanks

The spelling errors and or typos and lack of decent grammatical structure make your post pretty tough to follow.

If I'm interpreting everything right it looks ok, except maybe the GPU, if it idles that high something isn't right.

personally not everyone got an A IN english and i feel that you was quite rude there as only word shortened was h/d for hard drive the rest i feel was ok but like i said apologies if wrong as im new and dont know how all the wrods should be put all i know it as it cpu and gpu etc apologies all

hi all my gpu is idle at 65 that is with everest ultimate edition gpu is a GFORCE NVIDIA 8800GTS all im on at the moment is here is this tempreture ok please

don't worry it is ok , my old Geforce 8600 GT idle temp is between 62- 67 , and under full load it is between 75-85

cheers thanks its always idled at 60 but as of today its now 66 to 67 and i got 4 fans in there
i also wanna know if anyone can recomend any fans as the ones i have in there are meant to be super silent but at night i feel it is really loud

Mate, you don't turn your PC off? If you did turn it off, you would save tonnes of money for electricity bills. If this doesn't persuade you then take a look at noctua fans. They have ultra silent converters and their fans are very quiet.

I meant that if you turn your PC off before you go to sleep you will pay less for electricity.
It would also solve the problem of your PC being loud.

Oh, I see. But take my advice, mate. Switch your PC off. Less money you will waste on bills, more money for PC parts and whatnot, you are being more "eco-friendly."

I keep my pc on 24/7 it only goes off when power goes out xD and so far for 1 year i recall turning off my pc like 10-15 times only maybe more maybe less but my pc still preforming like a champ even under pressure :)
Regarding ur GPU temperature u said u have 4 fans and its idle @ 60c "there is something SERIOUSLY wrong here" my GPU is overclocked and only has a heat sink over it without fans and its at idle 35c 55-60c at 100% usage and it stays on 60c even if u run it forever @ full load.
regarding the loudness coming from ur fans could be any of ur fans PSU CPU GPU lol even Case fans can be loud i suggest u clean ur fans including ur PSU fan cuz it can get lots of dust and u wont even see it also while we're at it the extra heat on ur GPU could be that the fans are dusty and cant preform well enough to cool the card as it should. careful tho if the dust gets to ur PSU fan it will cause trouble and believe me u dont want that

i clean my pc out with compress air once a week and proper clean off fans around every 3 weeks from everest pro my tempretures are cpu 23 gpu 59 cpu core 1 33 hard drive 26 motherboard 42

ur temperatures seems OK except for GPU if u had any overheat issues with it or u ran a game and it crashed or froze then u should replace it if the warranty still valid or consult the manufacture of ur gpu if not then its normal for ur card to operate on such level of heat and u shouldnt worry about it

ps: its highly unlikely but just wanted to say it anyway try to check ur heat levels at 50% load on the cpu and the gpu and also at 100% if u notice any weird increase of heat on the motherboard also known as system temperature then try to open ur case "remove the side cover" and make sure the room is well-vented maybe the heat is building up inside ur case which is heating ur system and ur gpu as i said it highly unlikely but i've seen some users having the same issue.

If your GPU temperatures are okay under stress, then that's fine, but your idle temperatures seem rather high.
My idle temperature is about 50°C.

thanks for your help all .so is there a way to get tempreture down on gpu as fan in gpu might not work properly , it does spin, and there isnt much of a gap between bast of pc and gpu,,also is there any other prgram or way i can test temps just as a 2nd opinion thing .. thanks all

speedfan would monitor your cpu&gpu fan speed temp and voltage also it makes charts and has other cool options it also provides u with cpu fan control options u can use.
motherboard monitor which would monitor every fan and temperature on ur mobo here are the links
speed fan
Motherboard Monitor

ah ok thanks i have just downloaded speed fan but looks bit confusing what ones should i be looking at as it shows different temperetures for cpu gpu etc

sorry for the delay i was quiet busy i hope this helps

temp1 = system temperature a.k.a. motherboard/case temperature
temp2 = cpu core1 temperature
temp3 = cpu core2 temperature and so on for core3 and 4
HD0 = is the temperature of the first hard disk drive and so on for HD1.HD2 etc as HD1 being the second HDD the order is based on which channel they're connected to
gpu = the temperature of the gpu a.k.a. video card/VGA if your card have more than one gpu it would appear as gpu0 and gpu1
core = im not sure what it is...sorry

hi thanks nightfire i have downloaded speedfan but very confusing there is a number of different temps like 3 different gpu and cpu and then fan 0 fan 1 etc is confused me

hi all sorry could it be because my gpu card is right at the bottom of the case .. so the gpu fan is more or less touching bottom of case so not ruch room to get air in or out via the fan depening if its sucking air in or blowing out

Back