TechSpot

Text and font sizing

By drawz
May 22, 2008
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I changed my font for everything on my pc to help me see better on a flat screen tv
    but I've decided to change it back because on some games i play it effects the text and i cant see whats being said... I thought i knew how to do (go to display props., settings, advanced and change dpi) but i can't get it to work and i can't figure it out. if anyone can help me pls and thank you.
  2. Ruthe

Ruthe TS Enthusiast Posts: 106

What operating system are you using? Sounds like XP. If so also notice on that window the compatibility setting. The DPI setting changes the size of all items displayed. If you are asking about font and size (for text) also see (control panel) Display Properties, Settings, Advanced. Also see Control Panel, Fonts.
  3. drawz

drawz TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 31

windows xp pro... but u just told me to do what i said i was trying to do lol also the fonts folder just holds all your fonts doesn't realy have much use that i know of or know how to use.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.