Thai Distributor Halts GTA IV Sales After Murder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rage_3K_Moiz

"If this was in the U.S., you can bet Jack Thompson would be all over it. Since it's Thailand, not exactly a media-friendly country, we may never hear about it again, except perhaps in shareholder reports."

Full story here.

I heard about this pretty bad really that someone got murdered but when it got released here in the UK, 1 person got attacked with at Knive after he had bought the Game and was Walking home luckily he didn't get killed and the other got mugged after he had bought the Game and again was Walking home.

So pretty bad all round really.

I wouldn't blame the game entirely but I would say that such games, that is to say games that glamorise criminality and violence, are partially to blame - and they certainly don't help the issue.

I wouldn't blame the Game either, I think it is more the Stupidity of the people who do attack the other people etc.

Really? I checked but I didn't find it. Anyways, you can delete the thread if you want, since it was already on the front page.

Here Games are made by People and used by people. Cant blame the games anyways sometimes games like these help you vent out.

So thumbs up for these games from me at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back