Thank you all very much

Hello there!
I 'm very new here,from yesterday;got some virus and stuff..
Broni offered help to me,and I wanna say one thing-AWESOME!!(y)
With huge amount of dedication and patience he solved my problem easily;
I' m virus free!!
So if he is here for a paychek-give him a raise-if he is for free..declare him a saint!!
I have strong feeling that others around here are similar-so these is a really special place,
thank you all for it!!

Why I'm posting this here?
well-to spread the words;:)
cause I'needed something to ask mods;:eek:
couldn't find them..:(
then I found a thread "Where are the mods";:D
but couldn't find how to PM (call me whathever,just couldn't find it at this moment..);*nerd*

tried with that personal post,but I talk/write to much..-so this post couldn't fit in 10 of those;:confused:
and finnally
cause I would like same thing as a starter of that thread "Where are the mods"..

I would ask is someone could please delete logs from my thread
https://www.techspot.com/community/topics/im-another-0i763f66bz-exe-victim.182630/
cause I don't feel comfortable with so much private info being exposed online...

Thank you very much in advance;
Best regards to all of you guys!You really are Special!!

very,very content client/new member

slina

Welcome to TechSpot and I’m glad you’ve had a good first experience. It is to your credit that you express appreciation for the help you received, this is not as common as one might expect.

I intervene as regards your logs because, as you say, mods aren’t always very prominent and it’s Sunday to boot. So, by design logs don’t normally contain compromising information, but it’s always prudent that whatever one posts about himself is kept to a minimum. Normally, now that your problem is solved, you should be able to delete yourself anything superfluous by using the blue “Edit” button at the bottom of your posts. Alternatively, use the “Report’ button next to it to alert a mod.

Thank you bobcat for reply!
I'm sorry for your experience about gratitude;and yes I'm suprised and disapointed that things are like that..
Even for someone without brain it is obvious that issue that I had I could NEVER solve by myself;and
unfortunatelly there is no one around me that would do it or know what to do,better said--even for money..
so it is out of questions to exist;if I couldn't express my graditude with simple THANK YOU!

about my asking:
well I don't know where I missed it again;but on the bottom of my posts are:left-Report ; right Reply..:confused:
..so..maybe ..well I do not know ..:D

Please do tell someone to delete those logs,
(or maybe send me some tutorial with pictures or video tutorial how to do it :D)-please don't be mad at me;
just fooling around little..

Guys,you won me,I will peek here and there around forum ,to see what
are you doing all together,cause enviroment where are noble and honorable people
is always good for further prosperity in life!
Seeing people that are helping unreserved, also multiplies hope to help surviving everydays "coldness "
that you mentioned;and hope is a very much important feeling;someone even said-crucial!:)

Much luck and joy in everything you all do!

Best Regards!

Here are the buttons from my previous post, if you can't see them in yours, it's probably because you're a newcomer, perhaps a mod can clarify.

ABfMm.jpg

Just wanna thank to LNCPapa for deleting most of my logs,that I asked..
However, there is still one on page 2 of the thread that I would like to be removed as well;
again-not felling comfortable them being online;and there is no reason / benefit to any user
seeing them in any circumstances...

Thank you very much,in advance!!

Keep up good work guys!

Best Regards

Noticed you have a thread here as well.

The 2nd thread has now been deleted as well. Just thought I'd give you a heads up Slina.

If we've missed anything paste the link in your reply in this thread and we'll see to it.

Thank you Leeky!
Yes, I think deleting whole thread won't do any harm,that thread was no use to any users;
and we all now that Broni is great man,so no really importance to have even that evidence
of his efficiency :D

Best Regards

Back