Thank you TechSpot...

LinkedKube

-Rage 3k moiz
-red1776
-klepto12
-jos
-sngx
-steve(for your great reviews)
-Julio(for answering my dumb questions promptly)
-moparman(for making me feel good about my 2000 t-top trans Am)
-CaptainCranky(misspelled, but w/e.) For being honest and putting noobs like me back in my place...back in 09'
-Hellokitty(for reminding me that mid-ranged builds and sometimes destroy a costly pre-built system.
-Papabear(for his antivirus and windows server support)

I recently enlisted in the United States Air Force. A good part of the people above are a chunk of the reason why I was able to enlist as a Second Lieutenant. A Cyber Warrior as called by the AF is what I do now and the essential skills I started learning back in 07' as a noobie to this site. I've taken numerous exams and placement courses that would determine my integrity in work and assignments that would come to me. I've consistently scored in the top ninty percentile of recruits within cyber security and cyber operations.

Again. Thank you guys so much for the help, its been beneficial to me and I hope you continue your constant help presence on TS.

Pretty sure I'll be adding to this list as I get my thoughts together.

Sincerely,

Travis Charlton-Chauncey Jones Carter.

Thanks for the kind words. Also, thanks for enlisting and congratulations on your success on your exams and in placement courses.

-Hellokitty(for reminding me that mid-ranged builds and sometimes destroy a costly pre-built system.
If you're talking about me I can't remember exactly when I said that and I think others do the same but thanks :)
Good luck in your future.

If you're talking about me I can't remember exactly when I said that and I think others do the same but thanks :)
Good luck in your future.

I was referring to you being able to squeeze every dollar out of budget builds for people coming by asking "Should I buy an Acer or build a pc myself?"

Hey thanks T and thank you for your forthcoming service. I hope you get to stay in touch occasionally while you serve.
Good luck and Godspeed. :)

Back