The Best GeForce RTX 2060 Graphics Cards

I've always been under the impression "blower" style coolers were better because they didn't simply blow heated air back into the case.

Is that not the case? Has anyone done any "case temp cooling tests" to compare "overhead fan" cooling vs "exhaust fan blowers"?

"The cheapest Vega graphics cards still cost a little over $400 and you’ll be hard pressed to get one that matches the quality of the ROG Strix RTX 2060 OC Gaming."

I don't like wasting money.

I wouldn't buy AMD anything - and I think you'd be better off saving up for the 2070 or 2080.

If all else fails, just use a credit card.

3 extra games makes it a no brainer :)
In my opinion the RTX 2060 is a better buy because even in Amd sponsored games the 56 and 64 only have a slight advantage. In non sponsored titles the 2060 is par with the 64/56 if slightly better. In Nvidia sponsored games they have a bigger advantage.

Vega 64 is more/equal to Rtx 2060 on the same site not to mention euros are more than $.
Getting extra games I don't feel is a good qualifier of value. Not to mention the Vega 56 is slightly worse fps wise.

Okay, I understand if a review goes for a certain brand or two that send you cards, but a best model article that ignores EVGA? Even if you don't select them for anything, they are still worth mentioning.

Whether blowers are better depends. If you have a smaller case with less airflow, then it is wiser to go for a blower for optimal cooling. However, a blower does usually have much higher noise levels because of how the fan works and the higher speeds required.

You want a RTX2060 you get FE model not one that cost almost as much as RTX2070 Armor and if you're in UK get this..
..3 extra games makes it a no brainer :)
I bought an MSI Vega 56 but had to return it, turns out it had power issues :(

In my opinion the RTX 2060 is a better buy because even in Amd sponsored games the 56 and 64 only have a slight advantage. In non sponsored titles the 2060 is par with the 64/56 if slightly better. In Nvidia sponsored games they have a bigger advantage.

Vega 64 is more/equal to Rtx 2060 on the same site not to mention euros are more than $.
Getting extra games I don't feel is a good qualifier of value. Not to mention the Vega 56 is slightly worse fps wise.

Well I got 3 games with my Vega 64 and another 3 games with my Radeon VII, I've sold 4 of those games and made £100 back. If you got that Sapphire Vega 56 for £279 with 3 games you can easly move them for £50 - £70 and then that card is definitely the best choice ;-)

Well, in my native land, gainward phoenix GS is a frequent recommendation: Very reasonable price, cheap for it's clock-speed and cooling. Capable, well built and cheap. : )

Back