The Best PC Game Mods You Can Play Today

By Julio Franco
Feb 1, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Ma_ga

Ma_ga Newcomer, in training Posts: 39

I tried The Nameless Mod a few years back, it's seem to be a big "inside joke" mod, didn't play for long.
  2. exozito

exozito Newcomer, in training

Hey there's a mistake here, Black Mesa does not require a Half Life 2 key, you just need SDK Base 2007 which will be automatically downloaded for you via Steam if you don't already have it.
  3. Ylevre

Ylevre Newcomer, in training

Erm, J.R.R. Tolkien wrote the original Lord of the Rings trilogy. Peter Jackson just made the movies. Perhaps you should qualify what you meant...
  4. Coodu

Coodu TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 179

Awesome article, I may just download Diaspora this very instant.
  5. ikesmasher

ikesmasher TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 1,860   +344

The JC2 multiplayer mod is fun, just too many people. It gets to a point where it becomes mindless killing in a way, unless you get a group of people and run out to the middle of no where.
  6. zeppelin101

zeppelin101 Newcomer, in training

It's worth mentioning that NeoTokyo is probably completely dead at this point. Maybe it's a good choice for a LAN party. It's superbly well-done and any Counter-Strike fan will enjoy it.
  7. theBest11778

theBest11778 TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 149   +32

I totally have to share that MW Star Wars mod. My best friend is a crazy Star Wars fan who's addicted to CoD hahaha... he's gonna die laughing.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.