The blue screen that pops up suddenly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I recently had this problem with my PC while playing computer games. I really don't know how to get rid of it. I usually play these games a long time ago but ever since I reinstall Last xp on my computer I keep getting this blue screen over and over again. Could help me please?

We need a lot more information in order for us to help you.

What error codes does the Blue Screen show when it comes up, for example:
0x0000007F: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP and sometimes it will list a driver as a possible cause like dne2000.sys

Does this occur randomly or only when you play games?

This is the error report that I recieved after seeing the blue screen*** STOP: 0x000000D1 (0X00000000, 0X00000002, 0X00000000, 0XF99D0AA2)

0xD1 errors are caused by either faulty drivers or buggy software. Is there anything particular that you are doing that causes this Blue Screen to happen, i.e. such as gaming, or is it random?

No, this blue screen appares within the first 10 seconds after I start playing the game. I have Max Payne 2 and Grand Theft Auto San Andreas cureently installed on my PC and these are the only two games that this blue screen appares with.

No, this blue screen appares within the first 10 seconds after I start playing the game. I have Max Payne 2 and Grand Theft Auto San Andreas cureently installed on my PC and these are the only two games that this blue screen appares with.

0x000000D1: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

* Try updating your video card drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back