TechSpot

The Bradley is the stylish watch that lets you feel time

By Shawn Knight
Jul 12, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Timepieces aren’t anything new for Kickstarter as we’ve seen a number of innovative watch ideas spring to life on the crowdfunded website – but nothing quite like The Bradley. That’s the name of an innovative and attractive wristwatch that allows...

Read more

2. PinothyJ

PinothyJ TS Enthusiast Posts: 429   +15

A tragic waste of potential...

3. Acespaces

Acespaces TS Member Posts: 77   +6

Ironic that he has glasses even though he is blind.

4. Steve

Steve TechSpot Staff Posts: 1,442   +503 Staff Member

I assume you are taking about Bradley's blindness. While I don't totally disagree watching the video its obvious he has become a huge motivation for countless people, so not a complete waste then.

The watch or timepiece rather is a very very cool concept.

highlander84 likes this.
  5. I'm not blind, but I like the watch. I'd inevitably see a blind person on the street and feel obligated to give it to them though... Maybe I should buy more than one.

6. MannerMauler

MannerMauler TS Member Posts: 24

well, do you think that maybe this will help many of those that have been born blind or had something terrible like a fire happen to them and it burned their eyes so bad that they were never able to see again,
    they just used the wrong story in the film

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.