This is your lucky day ...

MyFilms - Homepage

2. halo71

halo71 TS Rookie Posts: 1,289

This smells slightly of Spam. :D

3. Americano

Americano TS Rookie Topic Starter

ok someone has got to help me here

please advise me how can i recommend a very cool software without being a SPAMMER ? really please help

4. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 12,690   +337

Well, I can tell you things not to do. Such as register on boards and your first post sound very similar to a spam email but with better spelling.

Establish yourself as a trustworthy member before posting about how you've magically stumbled across the greatest piece of software ever and none of us know about it.

Also, your grammar and sentence structure reeks of someone that doesn't speak English naitively, then linking to a freewebs site with your screen name after the .com/ is a pretty bad sign. I'm going to leave this post and your link just because you actually responded in this thread, but don't be suprised if another mod is not so kind and deletes this post and bans your account.

5. Americano

Americano TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thanks Alot

I will try better next time ....

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.