The disk is not formatted

By angelNdevil
Aug 4, 2008
  1. I have a 80gig.IDE.I Dont know what happen to my DHH.

The disk is not formatted do you want to format now.
    help w/my HDD.anay software to HDD.Tnx
  2. Darth_Terra1

Darth_Terra1 TS Rookie Posts: 212

Ok your discription of the problem is vague to say the least, Is it a new HDD drive that you have just installed or a old one that has failed in some way ?
  3. Medic-5150

Medic-5150 TS Rookie Posts: 32

The disk needs to be formatted to use it at all. If it is a second, or back up drive, this can be done while your computer is running. If it is the main drive, then it needs to be done when you reinstall windows. Go to my computer, right click on the drive and click format. Hopefully it's not the main drive, since it's not formatted yet....
  4. angelNdevil

angelNdevil TS Rookie Topic Starter

no.its a old HDD.i dont know what happen it.yesterday morning i open my data in drive D.anay software can solve?w/out reportmat.all my data can save it to my drive D.
  5. angelNdevil

if i format my HDD.all my data has been lost.all my data can save to drive D.i dont know if have a data recovery 100%.maybe not all data recover if i format my HDD.i try to use.partition table effect i can't solv.any software can offer me.
  6. kimsland

kimsland Ex-TechSpotter Posts: 14,524

7. angelNdevil

bro.i can;t solv bro.need to to unlock code to open the file.anyway i'll try this afternoon to fucos it.
  8. kimsland

kimsland Ex-TechSpotter Posts: 14,524

you know, you're asking for support. Maybe try to write clearly

Anyway, just post back later with results
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.