The euro!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rory1

dont read

first of all a quick lesson in ecomonics, we are still using the pound, and those who use the euro have made the worst move of there existance. Since i dont havea lot of cash anymore i think ill go for a creative and eventually buy a better graphics card.

No offense, but what does this have to do with, "CPUs, Chipsets and Mobos" ?

This is becoming a habit for you...

I live in the U.S. but I agree, moving to the Euro was a horrible idea for those countries...Its seems more like a move toward a one world goverment....I hope Britain never moves to the Euro!:grinthumb

we were discussing prices of components and he tought we used euros, being a right wing britain lover i put him right, just my somewhat sad love for my country but thanks for the tips vassil.

So what is it exactly that you don't like about the euro rory1?
I'm dying to hear your well reasoned arguments.
Oh, and your country doesn't love you, so why bother using that as an excuse.

What the?
techspot is becoming pathetic here, Nic why on earth are you suddenly challenging rory1???? All he was doing was telling me that they dont use the Euro and that he doesnt like it. Thats it, that's the end of it...

And did he get banned?????? If he did, thats pathetic, its sad..he didnt do anything.....

Originally posted by vassil3427
What the?
techspot is becoming pathetic here, Nic why on earth are you suddenly challenging rory1???? All he was doing was telling me that they dont use the Euro and that he doesnt like it. Thats it, that's the end of it...

And did he get banned?????? If he did, thats pathetic, its sad..he didnt do anything.....
Vassil, it is rory1's behaviour in other threads that is the problem, and not what he posted here. He deserves to be banned as it has been chaos since he joined. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back