The Humble Weekly Sale: Codemasters

cliffordcooley

Humble Weekly Sale
  • Overlord
  • Overlord: Raising Hell DLC
  • Operation Flashpoint: Red River
  • Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
  • Rise of the Argonauts
Pay $6 or more to unlock three more games!
  • DiRT Showdown
  • DiRT 3
  • Overlord II
Includes soundtrack for Rise of the Argonauts!

FYI - current sale only gives you 2 steam keys - one for the top 5 and one for the bottom 3 games. Was really hoping to give the extra Dirt 3 to my daughter but alas...

That is not how it is written on the Humble Weekly page.
Pay what you want for the warped fantasy action-adventure game, Overlord and Overlord: Raising Hell DLC, the military conflict simulators, Operation Flashpoint: Red River and Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising, and ancient Greece-based action RPG, Rise of the Argonauts.
That suggest you will get all the titles.
Pay $6 or more and you'll also receive two all-action racing games, DiRT Showdown and DiRT 3, as well as the sequel to the dark fantasy game, Overlord II.
That alone tells you that you will receive two additional games when you pay more than $6. I think we need a little clarification in this matter.

I've not yet made a purchase, but I was thinking about it. If what you say is true, I will keep my (insert amount here).

I made the purchase - I'm passing along what happened to me so people will know what they are getting into. In the past you would get s separate Steam key for each game. Over the last few bundles that hasn't been the case.

One Steam key gives you all of the top five games in that list - the second key gives you all of the bottom 3.

One Steam key gives you all of the top five games in that list - the second key gives you all of the bottom 3.
Ahh, so you do get all the games. You just can't gift individual games, because the games are all bundled under one key?

Edit:
That actually makes sense. I don't have a problem with that, other than getting games I wouldn't care to have in my inventory.

That's weird. They recently changed their system so you don't get the actual keys, but you need to link to Steam account to redeem. You can choose to gift certain ones before you claim them. Odd that they reverted this yet again.

I bought it anyway, probably for Showdown. :p

Yeah - sucks for me since I already had
  • Operation Flashpoint: Red River
  • Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
  • Rise of the Argonauts
  • DiRT 3
and was hoping to give Dirt 3 to my daughter and use the others for trades. It will definitely lower the number of bundles I buy (not saying much since I pretty much buy them all) and if it gets too bad with overlap I'll just stop buying them at all.

Back