The simps ns (where's the o?)

The Simpsons.

• 2-Lame-Couldv'e been home doing something better.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

God Of Mana

If you saw it, what did you think about The Simpson's Movie.
Post your comment about the movie below. And rate it out of 5.

just seems like a realy long episode

Thats how i feel, and it wasn't an exceptional episode by any means. I have seen wayyy "funnier" episodes then the movie.

hell yeah anyway since wen would Bart ever hang out with Flanders???

Yeah thats true. Although i did think the "Bart as an alcoholic" was rather funny.

I knew bart had drinking problems in an episode, but i never thought that they would actually go back for refference to older episodes.
One of the funniest parts was when he was skate boarding down the street, nude. They actually showed his pp! :eek:

The movie sucked, -1000/5

It should be thrown away, Matt Groening be slapped for thinking of making this movie and just continue with Futurama because it's WAY better then the Simpsons.

-TPX

After watching a 30 minute episode today i pretty much agree with you. The older episodes are so funny compared to the movie. The humor is way more sophisticated, and less "younger audience" directed.

my vote was 3, it was only an average comedy. i mean it really wasn't something hilarious that talk about for a weeks and recommend to all the friends around you. it was like prolonged tv episode... it was funny but i'm not sure if it was worth money paid for the tickets.

(never thought this poll would be revived)

It had a different twist than the real show, had more of a story line than just jumping from concept to concept.

Back