TechSpot

The simps ns (where's the o?)

?

The Simpsons.

1. 1-Crap-It sucked big time.

5.6%
  2. 2-Lame-Couldv'e been home doing something better.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3-Ok-It was Ok, Couldv'e been better.

50.0%
  4. 4-Good- It was sweet!

16.7%
  5. 5-Excellent- It owned!

27.8%
By God Of Mana
Aug 25, 2007
Post New Reply
  1. If you saw it, what did you think about The Simpson's Movie.
    Post your comment about the movie below. And rate it out of 5.

2. twite

twite TechSpot Paladin Posts: 937

Thats how i feel, and it wasn't an exceptional episode by any means. I have seen wayyy "funnier" episodes then the movie.

3. twite

Yeah thats true. Although i did think the "Bart as an alcoholic" was rather funny.

4. God Of Mana

God Of Mana TechSpot Paladin Topic Starter Posts: 493

I knew bart had drinking problems in an episode, but i never thought that they would actually go back for refference to older episodes.
    One of the funniest parts was when he was skate boarding down the street, nude. They actually showed his pp! :eek:

5. TimeParadoX

TimeParadoX TS Rookie Posts: 2,273

The movie sucked, -1000/5

It should be thrown away, Matt Groening be slapped for thinking of making this movie and just continue with Futurama because it's WAY better then the Simpsons.

-TPX

6. twite

After watching a 30 minute episode today i pretty much agree with you. The older episodes are so funny compared to the movie. The humor is way more sophisticated, and less "younger audience" directed.

7. LuckyM

LuckyM Banned Posts: 66

my vote was 3, it was only an average comedy. i mean it really wasn't something hilarious that talk about for a weeks and recommend to all the friends around you. it was like prolonged tv episode... it was funny but i'm not sure if it was worth money paid for the tickets.

8. God Of Mana

Well maybe not for weeks, but it keept me entertained for a few days after watching it . :)

9. Loo Lee

Loo Lee TS Rookie

I think that it can be better than it was!!But I like it=)

10. God Of Mana

(never thought this poll would be revived)

It had a different twist than the real show, had more of a story line than just jumping from concept to concept.

11. Swordey

Swordey TS Rookie

Old episodes>new