TechSpot

The Sims 3 baby cheats?

By chelsearose
Aug 13, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Hi, I've been playing the sims 3 for a while now and I've only ever had twins once! I was wondering if anybody knows any possible cheats to get twins or triplets? For example if a pregnant sim eats 3 bits of watermelon then she'll have a girl, and if she eats 3 apples then she'll have a boy.. So something like that in order to have a multiple pregnancy?? Thanks. :)

2. TS-56336

TS-56336 TS Addict Posts: 604   +106

I'm glad someone's curious of getting a preggy Sim to have twins. It is true that it depends on what fruit they'll eat just like you stated. You can bring up the cheat console by using CTRL+SHIFT+C. Then if your Sim is still pregnant, click to control her, and type in the console "forcetwins" to have twins.

I've played The Sims 3 as far as I can remember, but I still remember a couple of what I've learned from my friends and to other sources.

Good luck. :)

3. superty12

superty12 TS Enthusiast Posts: 432

As said above, use forcetwins if you want to cheat, but you could also get the fertility treatment lifetime award.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.