Oct 3, 2003
Post New Reply
  1. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 Newcomer, in training Posts: 6,504

WOW! That IS nice!

[​IMG]
  2. vassil3427

vassil3427 Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 822

Dont you just love the vapor cooling system, and the triple LCD's...and the front display on the case...the list goes on and on...How about the 16GB ramdrive?????
  3. Phantasm66

I just love.... the WHOLE THING!

Man.. the list goes ON and ON!
  4. ---agissi---

---agissi--- TechSpot Paladin Posts: 2,383   +15

Thats tight!!!! Too bad vapo chill cases are like 800$ alone. I've always dreamed of 3 LCDs in that setup, never knew you could get it like that. Then in UT, i'd never have to turn with my mouse - Just look to the left :D Humm, maybe i'll need 3 more, so I can look up ;)
  5. Phantasm66

Get me that, and pretty soon I'll be able to make good on my plan to take over the world!

I don't think I could build a better machine than that if I tried! Its truly lovely, and if I EVER DID EVER AGAIN BUY A PRE-BUILT MACHINE THAT WOULD BE IT!

Well, if I could AFFORD it, that is.... I notice that the price tag seems conspicuous by its abscence.... Unless I've glossed over it....
  6. vassil3427

vassil3427 Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 822

7. Phantasm66

In UK, I don't know for sure, but I would imagine that you would more or less just switch $$$ for £££ - making even the baby one £4,000 or so.

That's not really as scarey as you might think, I've bought lots of servers at work for this kind of price, and above. I've procured a high performance cluster worth £150,000 (albeit a once off) so its not scarey, just expensive.

Those machines have SO MUCH. I don't think there's much you could ask for more in a PC.

If we were to have an ULTIMATE PC poll, I think that baby would win.
  8. Nic

Nic TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,928

Maybe TS could offer it as a prize? :=).

Ok, I've just woken up. Still it was a nice dream.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.